Sunday, May 19, 2013

Summer to-do list

Now that summer is here and I mostly have a break from my day job, I have a long wish list of house and craft projects to tackle (thanks to a 4 yr hiatus in the form of a sweet baby boy). The list grows longer every time I hangout on Pinterest.  My plan this summer is to tackle as many of these projects as possible and blog about them, all while wrangling a 4 yr old, and finishing one book and starting another (writing them, that is). I like to plan big!  Here is my summer to-do list (I reserve the right to add to it!):

PAINT:
Living Room walls + trim
Hallway walls + trim
Master Bedroom/Bath walls + trim
G's bedroom wall + closet doors
Guest bedroom walls + trim (this is a maybe)
Exterior Trim
Garage Doors
Mantel

REPLACE FLOORING:
Living room
Hallway
Foyer

SEWING:
Shower curtain for G's bathroom
Twin-size duvet cover for G's room
Roman shade/curtain for master bath
Roman shade for Living room
Curtain for door in Living room
Roman shades for guest bedroom
iPad case
baby blanket/quilt
maxi skirt for me!
t-shirt quilt

In full disclosure -- I have already done a few of the things on this list, but this is my original list I created a few weeks ago. I have before pics of the LR/Hallway, and will have after pics once the furniture goes back in place -- though I think we might tackle the flooring first. More to come!

No comments: