Thursday, November 17, 2005

A few of my favorite sites...

I wanted to add a few of my favorite sites that I visit often.

Baby Clothes Swap
A great place to buy gently used children's and maternity clothing at very reasonable prices. You can also send in your used kid's clothes for cash.

Wee Wonderfuls
Hilary Lang makes the most amazing softies. Take a look at her gallery of toys and dolls, and fall in love....


Lick the Spoon
Chandra blogs about her adventures in the kitchen, and has some of the best food photography out there. It will make you want to run home and whip up some decadent dessert in your kitchen, just so you can lick the spoon!

Knitty
This is a cool site devoted to all things knitting. Need I say more?

Cooking Light
My favorite food magazine. I tend to make numerous recipes from this magazine, and from the associated bulletin board. CL Rocks!

No comments: