Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Spring Cleaning--Crafter-Style!

Over at turkey feathers, there is quite a buzz about "Finish What You Have" Month. I am in for this. I have so many projects that have been cut out (like 20+ tote bags! eek!), a quilt that is half started, throw pillows, and of course lovely Pointy Kitty to name just a few....so I am gonig to concentrate my craft time this month to finishing stuff up (w/ the exception of a new table runner for K), so I can clean out some space. I have already resigned myself in the last year or more to not buying any new fabric (or yarn) until I use what I have. Of course, I don't hold myself accountable for any fabric/yarn/textiles to be recycled that might be found at a yard sale or thrift store. So, hopefully in a few days I will have some progress to report on!

If you are interested in "Finish What You Have" Month, jump on over to turkey feathers and give your "virtual" nod. Good luck!

No comments: